Sunday, February 27, 2011

CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE

WATCH OUT, SPOILER INSIDE!


Shone!! XD

Hahaha, a super handsome and cute student named Shone has successfully hypnotized many women who watched this movie, Crazy Little Thing called Love a.k.a First Love. He is played by Mario Maurer. I like this Shone character very much, because although he is handsome and popular he still behaves sweetly toward Nam. My favorite scenes are:

1. When Shone bought 4 cups of Pepsi for Nam & her friends! OMG which girl won't fall in love with someone like that, I ask you? :D



2. When Shone got punished in front of the class. He danced like an idiot (haha) but his face was so cute! He is so adorable! I always like to see him dance.



3. When Shone and Nam was having conversation about squids on the bridge! Ayyyy, Shone's so handsome there, and it could be seen how soft his heart is. Btw, I loved Nam's clothes at that moment! And the scenery was awesome! Hope I can be there with someone I love. ^^


4. When Shone suddenly popped up in bunny form! Hahahaha I mean, OMG, that was super silly! But sweet! His handsome face wearing that bunny teeth and ears? And his stupid-expression was really twisting my heart! :p




5. When Nam confessed her love to Shone, till she cried, and when she found out the truth about Shone & Pin, her face, really made me wanna cry, too!



6. Of course, when Shone opened up his scrapbook! How could a guy do this kind of thing? He wrote the stories and memories down, and his words were way too sweet! Then the truth was revealed! All the things that he had done for Nam, and the fact that all the things Nam had done for him actually touched his heart (he knew it!) are so unbearably romantic!



Also, there are some stuffs that really keep the memories:
1. Smiley Button
2. Bitten Apple
3. Plaster
4. Lover Squids
5. White Roses
6. Love Method Book
7. Mangoes
8. Football
9. Scooter
10. Marching Band Stick


Watching this movie really brings back memories. Junior Hi-School memories where we experienced monkey love, fought in friendship, and searched for our true-selves. When we felt in love, we did everything, anything, just to make him notice us. I was crying, too when Nam was singing that Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday song to her friends. So touching! That's what our friendship like in Junior Hi, we fought, but then we became friends again. And when Nam and her friends were writing their 'joint-diary', Hey!, I did it, too! :D In Junior Hi, me and my friends had a book called 'Bocor' meant 'Boko Corhat' (read: Buku Curhat) haha. So silly, yet it contained many memories! In Senior Hi we had 'Yippie' and 'Bappie' which meant Baby Yippie. There we wrote everything and I was scared that someone would read that book without permission! :))


Anyway, then, I thought Shone only loved Nam because she had turned into a beautiful girl, but then I realized that I was wrong. But I still couldn't believe it, how could Shone love her? He didn't even know her. And Nam was not pretty so it couldn't be love at first sight, could it? But this movie is based on a true story! Makes me even harder to believe it. Yet, I have to admit that it's possible. That love sees the invisible, just like faith. :D Hope you together live happily ever after Shone & Nam, and so do I.

Btw, I  really love this song! Title: Someday

13 comments:

  1. alojasin, nesli18 March 2011 at 15:51

    i also like the movie...! = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. SIMPLE YET GREAT, isn't it? :D
    Thailand goes forward day by day~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this movie especially how it relates to most of the people. You gotta love high school :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah like what's written in the video:

    "based on everyone's love story"
    hahaha, very true :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. im so damn in love with this movie..thank you for the ost anyway..
    though I can't understand some of the song (im indonesian), i still love it :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm Indonesian too and I can't understand them too, and I still love'em too! :)) Nice to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. super love this movie. ♥♥♥
    thanks for your blog i finally got someday's lyrics. =)
    keep it up. God bless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. gw dah liat ni film 4x wkawkakwka...
    best thai drama i ever seen ^.^b

    Jd ke inget sama si dia waktu masih SMA yg skrng nan jauh di aussie, bisa ga ya kyk Nam :p

    great story,great soundtrack...
    and thanks for lyric, JLU

    ReplyDelete
  9. everyone can relate...even grandmamas

    ReplyDelete
  10. when p shone asked her alright and she gave a fake answer i am good. it made me cry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also really love this movie. Idk how much i watch it. I'm still cry and laught. Idk if this movie based true story. I wish after 9 years, this movie had part 2.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 9 years.. same with the story when they meet again. I hope they re-make at least for the last scene

      Delete