Saturday, May 24, 2014

EVERY SNOWMAN LOVES OLAF

Do you wanna build a snowman?
It doesn't have to be a snowman.
Anna

So inspired watching this bento tutorial this morning, and suddenly felt like, "I have rice, I have egg, I have seaweed, it looks easy, why don't I try?" and I am so satisfied with the result! Although it's not similar coz I don't have lettuce, sausage, etc but I am still happy and proud hahaha.

This is the tutorial:


And this is the result:


My Olaf looks like crazy snowman, maybe because his eyes are yellow haha. 
Because I don't have slice cheese! And it's more like Chinese bento because of the stir-fry style haha.

I also make some onigiri:


I'm so in the mood of cooking when living in this country I don't know why, 
maybe because of the kitchen and cooking tools. See you in another cooking project!


1 comment:

  1. mauuuu darlaaaa~
    iya nih, olaf mu jd keliatan asia tp ttp lucuuu... =)

    ReplyDelete