Saturday, May 31, 2014

MILKY WAY CRUZ


Welcoming the new family member, Milky Way Cruz. The youngest of the family: Solacio, Estoille, and Crystalline. Another provision by God. Just exactly in the evening when watering the plants I got so frustrated with my phone because it kept playing up on me. Couldn't update time after rebooting, always had to reboot to use internet, etc etc. I just talked to myself "God should I change my phone? Maybe iPhone or Samsung haha but it's so expensive. I can't spend hundreds bucks for that because I need to save up for school." Then at night my cousin suddenly asked, "Mimi do you want to use my phone?" I was so thrilled and awed by God's provision. Always and always, He gives me what I need.

I named it Milky Way since I used to observe stars with this phone when me and my cousin walked his dog at the park and beach. Besides, it's white, oh I love this phone so much! What amazed me more was actually years ago when Galaxy Note came out, at that time I felt like, "Wow, this phone is so cool because it has pen and I can draw and sketch!" I thought this phone would suit me well, but of course back then I couldn't afford it. Now by God's grace I really owned it. Time to sketch up, then!




No comments:

Post a Comment