Saturday, April 02, 2011

BOOKS I LOVE TO READ FOR THOUSANDS TIMES!

1. Harry Potter Series


I love these covers the most:


Addition:


But the Adult Version is also cool!


The series are:

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
+
Quidditch Through the Ages
Fantastic Beast and where to Find Them
The Tales of Beedle the Bard


(I've read'em for about 50 times for the whole series!)

2. Princess Diaries Series


I love these Harper Teens' covers! So 'princess'!


The series are:

The Princess Diaries 
Princess in the Spotlight
Princess in Love
Project Princess
Princess in Waiting
Princess in Pink
Valentine Princess
Princess in Training
Sweet Sixteen Princess
Party Princess
The Princess Present
Princess on the Brink
Princess Mia
Forever Princess
+
Princess Lessons
Perfect Princess
Holiday Princess

(I've read'em for about 30 times for the whole series!)

3. Sentaro Series



There are 35 series so far, and I always love to wait for the next.

 (I've read'em for about 70 times for the whole series!)

4. Gals! Series




I really love the story and the drawing! Only 10 series~ :"(


(I've read'em for about 30 times for the whole series!)

5. Throbbing Tonight



I really love the story and the drawing! There are 30 series + 1 Future!

(I've read'em for about 80 times for the whole series!)

REALLY LOVE THEM ALL! SOMEDAY I HAVE TO COLLECT THESE AWESOME LITERATURE!

No comments:

Post a Comment