Sunday, January 09, 2011

THE STAR OF MY HEART?

"Guys are like stars. 
There are a million of them, but only ONE can make your dreams come true. 
It's the star that falls for you."



OMG! These sentences are just.. 
What?


10000% RIGHT! :p


It's just like, wow, who creates it, I wanna know, when I read it.

I only want to post this.
I have nothing to say.
It's too sweet.
And true!


Maybe not all my dreams, but at least some of them.
Anyway.


I have lotta dreams, way to much.
But one of them is finding my spouse.
That's a dream of every people in the world, I know.
So let's pray, for someday our princes will come.
Anyway.


Maybe not a prince in a white horse.
But in a white Mercedes.
Hahaha.
Or in a white truck.
Or in a white bicycle.
Or in a white scooter.
Or in a white shoes!


I mean, it can be anything! 
As long as he is the one.
As long as he is Mr. Right.
He can use anything to come.
As long as he is a prince.
Like Prince William.
And I'll be Kate Middleton.
Uh-Oh, No No.
I'm serious.
Just be who you are. Prince-whoever-your-name-will-be.
And I promise, to love you, will all breath I can take.
Which means, when I suffer for asthma, I'll break that promise.
And I promise, to be with you, as long as my brain can remember it.
Which means, when I start to be senile, maybe I'll leave. 


Tee-Hee.
No, I'm not serious.
Once I meet you, I hope I will never hesitate.
Once I know you, I hope, you will be the one I share my dreams with.
And I hope, I will be with you till the end of time.


What do I say?
What am I talking about?
This is crazy.


Too much wedding atmosphere around me makes me out of my mind.


Do I just say that?
Forget it.





No comments:

Post a Comment