Saturday, January 08, 2011

THE BEAUTIFUL BRIDE IS WALKING DOWN THE AISLE

Tee-Hee..

After chatting with my sister. About how my mother should bring a bucket at the holy matrimony to keep all her tears later, and talking about how I'll be in tears when she walks into the church. My sister has been worrying if later she and her mother cries, too. Then she said, "I hope you will get married in 3 years later so that will be my turn to see you and your mother cry!" :) 


All I can say is, "AMEN!"

Talking about wedding, I've been loving the scene when the bride is "walking down the aisle like a pageant queen", just like Taylor Swift's song. And she slides, and shines, so beautifully, and she is the happiest and prettiest woman in the world at that moment. I love that moment too much!

But then, the worst part is to cry, there! That's embarrassing, moreover I always cry easily, and so do my mom. I can't even imagine what will happen later, maybe there'll be a mini tsunami in the church or something similar to that. But I hope not. I mean that is touching and precious moment, but all the make-up will need to be retouched and, I mean, it's okay if we can cry in the elegant way, but how if I produce strange sound and snot??? :)) Can't imagine, and DON'T want to imagine. It makes me wanna laugh.

Then I was thinking, lemme write it down. My dream of a wedding. So that I can read it someday, maybe a day before the DAY, and smile and talk to my heart, "O, my dreams come true." *praying*

Want I want to write first?
1. AISLE
I want it to be decorated with white flowers and chiffons and ribbon, all should be white. I like the traditional one, I guess. And aisle is very important, because that is my favorite part!! :p
Maybe it will look like this picture but the purple will be replaced by the white. And more flowers!

2. FLOWER BOUQUET
It has to be the mixture of my three favorite flowers:


1. Calla Lilly (actually because I like the shape) & the meaning is Magnificent Beauty.


2. Snowdrop (because it's too cute to be true!) It also means HOPE.

3. Lilly of the Valley. (because it's my birth-flower, the flower of May, and it's so cute, too, and smells good!!) It means humility, sweetness, purity of heart, return of happiness, love's good fortune, and the MOST beautiful meaning: You've made my life complete! ^^ Read the poem THE LILLY OF THE VALLEY
For the list of flowers' meaning, click THE LANGUAGE OF FLOWERS
3. DRESS
White, of course, and puffy =) However, I find a unique gown here, although it's not my type. But it's awesome, anyway!! Pretty and unique!



And this one? Somehow COOL! :)

4. HAIR

I want to make two buns but maybe it will be silly, haha. So I prefer to make it simple, not too neat, kinda loose and curly. There must be flowers in my head! Just like this picture, but with flowers. :p


5. CAKE
I want bunnies in my cake!! XD Maybe like this? *My husband-wanna-be's going to kill me, maybe :p* Or like it.
6. RING
Is it possible to have a bunny in those rings? :)) My sister laughed at me when I told her this plan. As if I will make this kind of ring: But wait! Awwwwww that's so cute!! I think I will!! Anyway,  I want to put the elvish phrase behind.
7. NUANCE

Garden Party will be great, with all people I love there. Cozy and relax. With families and best friends around. I don't wanna invite too many people. The most important thing is that the bride and the groom are surrounded with them who will share those quality time together. I really want to have 7 bridesmaid, can I can I? :)

8. TRANSPORTATION
I actually like horse-cab. I want it to be pulled by white horses. But then I pity them to pull such a heavy burden. I don't want a car, also. So maybe it will be bicycles or a horse, but I don't want to ride the horse alone. :D

I can't believe I write down all of these things in my blog! So far I only keep it in my mind. I mean, I even haven't found him. Or we haven't found each other yet. But it's clearer  by putting some pictures haha, and I get some new inspirations also. Wedding is always beautiful! Thrilling and magnificent and miraculous. But then, the more important is life after the party. It's gonna be a new adventure, just like Ellie said to Karl in the movie "UP"!

1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed with all these details. Thanks dear for the post! I am also going to book the prettiest outdoor New York wedding venues for our big day. We want a grand fairy themed party so will prefer hiring an expert party planner for our big day. I was just wondering if you could provide any party planner recommendations.

    ReplyDelete