Sunday, December 19, 2010

THE TOP TEN AWESOME ANIMATION MOVIES


1. UP

Freakin' awesome movie!! Meaningful and incredibly funny!
I love Karl & Ellie, and also Russel and that dog! 
Best parts: The Unconditional and Never-ended Love of Karl for Ellie, when Karl opens up the adventure book and find that Ellie had filled it with their stories, when he struggles that hard to make Ellie's wish come true & When Karl & Russel end up being a good friend, even they can count the cars together.


2. How to Train Your Dragon

Fabulous!! Love it after watching and love it more after analyzing. Toothless is just adorable! So is Hiccup! He is a real hero!

Best parts: When he is succeed in training Toothless & fly with it! The 3D in flying scene is spectacular!!












I love all those Ice Age movies!! They are extremely and incomparably funny! But if I have to choose, the first is my best.
I just love Diego, Manny, and Sid, and the first movie is where their friendship began! It's so touching!
Best Parts: When Diego are bitten by that Ugly Lion because he saves Manny, Sid, and the baby! And he said, "that what friends are for"!


4. GA'HOOLE

THE 3D IS FREAKIN' GORGEOUS!!
This is the best 3D I've ever seen till the 21 years of me life!!
The owls are also soooo cute!
Best parts: Everytime the snowy owls appear and everytime where there are flying scenes!! & I LOVE Ezylryb!

"We have nothing to fear except fear itself."


5. Beauty and the Beast

The best Disney's Princess Animation Movie ever!!
I just love everything about this movie! The characters, the cute Beast and beautiful kind-hearted Belle. Not forget to mention, all the furnitures there. The song, I LOVE ALL OF THEM! 
Best parts: When they are dancing together, and when Belle teaches Beast to read, and also to feed birds when snowing, and also when Beast saves Belle from wolves in the forest, OH SEE, JUST LIKE I SAID, I LOVE ALL SCENES!! :p


6. Tangled a.k.a Rapunzel!!

Romantic!! & FUNNY! Love Flynn Rider! He is just, superbly SWEET!! Hahaha..
LOVE Rapunzel, too. She makes women proud! So brave and all those things.
LOVE Maximus the Stomach-Mixer and Pascal the Eyebrow-Riser, tee-hee!! 

Best parts: When Flynn cut Rapunzel's hair to save her, no matter that he is suffering to death, it's kinda romantic!!
When the lantern festival, of course, where everything seems so sweet and beautiful.
When Maximus appears, also..
Last but not least, THE SONGS ARE ADORABLY GREAT!!


7. Despicable Me

This movie absolutely made me laugh from the beginning till the end, thank you for the MINIONS!! (Papoy!!)
Best parts: Everytime the minions appear, and when Gru read the bedtime story for the girls. & When they are playing in the theme park.
& the ending is greattttt, alsoooo!! Love Love Love!


8. Horton Hears a Who

I love this movie because it makes me suffered for stomachache when I was watching it in my listening class, but I forgot the best parts because it has been 2 years ago.
But I'm sure this movie is great because it has a deep mark in my heart! :D


9. MEGAMIND

GREAT STORY!! GREAT CHARACTERS!! & OF COURSE incredibly funny!! Hohohoho..
Can't tell how amusing this movie, can't find suitable words to describe the greatness well enough! :p Simple story, great laughter.
Best parts: WHEN MEGAMIND WAS WAITING FOR HIS NEW ENEMY, TITAN, AND TITAN DIDN'T COME!! IT'S DEADLY FUNNY TILL I CAN'T BREATHE!



10. LILO AND STITCH 

A very nice story, meaningful and touching, as always, when it talks the relationship and friendship between human and their pets =)

Stitch is so cute, i wish i had it.
Best parts: Everytime the touching scenes pop up!

3 comments:

  1. I love all that movies, but I think you forgot some amazing movies too, like all the shrek's, and the disney's classics. Loved your list! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha yeah, almost ALL animation movies are great! But I haven't watched Shreks yet, and for the disney's classics I love beauty and the beast the most, so I only put it here. Hehe thank you for reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recommend that you watch shrek, cause it's a great movie and one of my favorites!! :)

    ReplyDelete