Saturday, December 14, 2013

AIRLITE GROUP CHRISTMAS PARTY AT PERTH ZOO

Every bunny on earth knows that I love zoo. Every time I went abroad I always visit the zoo. I don't know why, it's not that I planned that way, though. I visit Singapore Zoo because it's famous and Sriracha Tiger Zoo because my friend wanted it. Although I think all zoos are the same, with the same animals that I have ever seen before, but I'm still excited to see what's the differences. Here in Australia, of course the biggest difference that makes it special is Koala! I have visited Yanchep National Park before and the Kangaroos are far more chubby, healthy, and happy (because they are wild) but I cannot see any Koala since they are sleeping really high up there. Therefore I was so excited when my company Airlite Group held the Christmas Party at Perth Zoo! I could bring one friend and we got free tickets and lunch, too! FREE! What could be better than that magic word?

So, it would be on November 30 and the invitation had been sent since August. I eagerly waited for that day, which meant still soo looooong way to come. Some people said that the zoo is not really good and warned me not to expect too much. Haha. But I never saw Koala and Red Panda before so at least I had something to be excited about. Yeah, Singapore Zoo is still the best. Perth Zoo is not too big and the animals are mostly alone (they only have one Koala, one Red Panda, poor those animals they must feel lonely!). Plus, don't mention the expensive ticket price, 24.5 AUD! I'm not disappointed though, since my company paid it. Haha.

Anyway, what I like the most from animals is actually capturing their funny behaviours. So I really enjoyed wandering around and snapping some shots as below.

hyena! hate them because of madagascar movie
one of my fave objects forever, cute meerkat
"that's me!" I said to my friend haha
i never saw it before, ugly funny tiny face
this one, too, they are so cool #bowdown
king julien, love them because of madagascar
cute, tiny, and funny!
they look sick and sad, or they are simply being lazy
"itchy itchy all the way"
i want to see its cute face huhu
can't see properly, too high and far 
only see its back. ah!
this is the star of my photo hunting that day
so hard to see since it hides behind the leaves
cute ass, isn't it? :p

And finally, my masterpiece!


It's still a fun day, though! Thanks Perth Zoo and Airlite!


1 comment:

  1. br tau aq ono hwn koyok emperor tamarin... luuucuuu..
    kayak kurcaci berewokan... hahaa...

    ReplyDelete