Thursday, June 06, 2013

GARDEN OF COLORFUL ROSES

So, it was a week before my workmate's wedding, and I found this on Facebook. 


Since I love rose, of course I would give it a try! 
It looked simple, easy peasy. Hahaha.
But when I tried it, I didn't think it's similar. Maybe because of the colour and the paper. 
The backside of my paper is white.

Anyway.

After I made one, I thought oh this was pretty. I wanted to give it to someone. 
Then I thought of my workmate and she, just like me, is a do-it-yourself person.
So I thought about a 'garden of roses' and I made five of them!
 I used pearl origrami paper and there were red, pink, orange, purple, and yellow. 
I specially chose those colours for a reason.

Since I am a floriography enthusiast, I know well the meaning of those colours of roses.

So I excitedly folded the roses one by one with abundant blessings and prayers in every rose.
I really hoped she would like it, since I made this wholeheartedly. 


I explained the meaning of this gift in this poem. 


I wish you a very happy and fulfilling marriage. God bless both of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment