Sunday, December 09, 2012

DOGAI'S NEW BATIK OUTFIT

Good day! Yesterday I sewed Dogai a new clothes! Got the pattern from HERE. We just need to print out the pattern based on our dog's size. Measure our dog like THIS, and check it HERE. That website has a lot of  patterns. Since it's my first I tried the easiest one. I also haven't bought the proper fabric yet, so I just used the Batik patchwork in my house. Well, at least I have to teach Dogai to love our own traditional cloth, Batik!

He was super curious when I was cutting the pattern, but did not disturb me at all, he just sat patiently beside me and I could feel the softness of his fur while working.

VOILA! 
Batik vest for Raden Dogai!


See you on the next project!

4 comments:

  1. yaaa ampuun saiii...
    luuuucuuuuu.. wkwkwkwk...
    si dogai manut yoooohhh....
    *soo jelly*

    ReplyDelete
  2. asline ga semanut kui haha dekingi digae mainan klambine pas jadi, sampe kene idu. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. kyaaa !!! your dog is sooooo cuuuute !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe thank you! Do you have dog, too?

    ReplyDelete