Saturday, May 19, 2012

TAGGED BY MAYA

1. Who is your favourite superhero, why?

From Asia - Super Junior! LOL. No explanation, all ELF will understand without any explanation.

From America - The Avengers! Hahaha. Because I've just watched it and stunned. Combination of brain, technology, power, flexibility, strategy, and skill. How cool is that? 

From Earth & Heaven - Jesus Christ, of course. True superhero. Without Him, no one is safe.

2. What sport do you like best?

Badminton & Biking. I love riding bicycle! #lirikmaya HAHAHA.

3. Tell me 5 things that you will bring if you were stranded on the island of the middle of nowhere!

- Blackberry & Portable Charger
- Cigarette Lighter
- Flashlight & Batteries
- First Aid Box
- Dogai

4. How many piercings do you have?

Two, left and right ear.

5. What is your favourite book?

Comic - Sentaro, Gals, Throbbing Tonight

Novel - The Princess Diaries Series of course!

Also my new Christian book treasures:

- When God Writes Your Love Story - Eric & Leslie Ludy
- Life without Limits - Nick Vujicic
- Lady in Waiting - Jackie Kendall
- I Kissed Dating Goodbye - Joshua Harris
- Passion & Purity - Elizabeth Elliot

And all books by Reinhard Bonnke.

6. Which one fo you prefer, dancing or singing?

Both! Like Super Junior and SNSD! Hehe. Really want to do it well. Maya, you have promised to teach me Gee, okay! :p

7. What is your current favourite song?

Super Junior's songs. 

8. Tell me 1 make up item that you can't live without, falsies or mascara?

I can live without any of them haha.

9. What do you do when you're angry?

Hugging my Dogai or texting my friends.

10. Show a picture of yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment