I posted this status yesterday after I saw a picture of a bunny and suddenly this thought popped out in my mind. Let's see one by one:
1. LONG EARS
See their ears? They are incredibly awesome, aren't they? And I think human should learn from this, including me. To have ears like bunny. Long and big, to listen to others. Listen more and talk less. I love the way bunnies pull up and down their ears when they hear something, so funny. Anyway, yeah bunnies and other pets are really a good listeners. That's what makes us love our pets so much, right? Because they listen to us without arguing or debating. I hope I can be like that, have the ears of a bunny.
2. SMALL MOUTH
See? Bunny has a cute little tiny mouth! So cute and adorable. They are also very silent, never produce noisy sounds. They only 'nguik' or 'ngik'. It's like a parable for 'TALK LESS', as the perfect match for its long ears which means 'LISTEN MORE'. As we know that sometimes our tongues can't be controlled and they can create chaos, I think we should learn from bunnies. Their tiny mouths make us love them even more, and so do people, they will love us more if we know the right time to speak and the right time to shut up.
3. SINCERE EYES
Ouch! One of the lovable things about bunny is the eyes! We can look at it deep inside and find out that they have a beautiful sincere eyes! The eyes are like telling us, no need to worry, everything will be alright. Yes, it will be great if me and you can have that kind of eyes, so that people who see it can feel the sincerity, too. But no need to give the fake ones, okay? It will be easy to differentiate.
4. CALM GESTURE
When they are sleepy, or not in a mad-mood, their gestures are very calm, like a royal family haha. I think they know how to behave well, when and where, they do it well. The way they sleep, sit, stand on their two legs, touch each other, clean their faces, hop, lift their heads, and stretch their bodies, they do it in a well-mannered gesture. They know when to lick, when to tip their noses, when to touch, and they do it gently. When we see them, it seems like the serenity flows over us. And it will be great, won't it, if we can be a human like that, whom presence and gesture can bring serenity for others.
5. FUNNY MOVEMENT
Too calm will be boring, and bunnies know that well! That's why I said they are really amazing because they know when to behave and when to go mad. Louie, my bunny, ever collected grasses on her cute little tiny mouth and just kept collecting although her mouth was full. Until she'd been satisfied, she placed all the grasses she collected and I could see a bunch of grasses which I couldn't understand how her mouth could contained that great capacity. Bunnies have thousands of funny movements and actions till we won't ever get bored! Let's say, they can suddenly jump very high and run very quickly like being chased by a ghost, and they can suddenly stop as if they have a steady brake! They also know that their butts are temptation, they keep using it to attract us! Bunnies are really amusing!
6. WARM BODY
If we get cold, hug a bunny. They can give us the marvelous and incredible warmth. Moreover they have soft fur and fragrant smell. No one ever doubt bunny's warmth, because it comes not only from their bodies, but also their hearts! :) When we are sad, disappointed, crestfallen, feeling blue, gloomy, or whatever, bunnies will cheer us up with their warmth. Let's try to be like that, too, so that our warmth can cheer people up. Hug them with love!
Here I put some excerpts:
Reasons to love bunnies:
1. Bunnies have that calming effect on people-- the world seems to move in slow motion whenever they are around.
2. Bunnies- they leave hay everywhere, holes in our clothes, pawprints in our hearts.
3. They take all your worries away on a tough day!
4. There is nothing so sweet as a bunny. He can hop on his toes, he can wiggle his nose, and his powder puff tail is quite funny.
5. They are very clean and smell very good all the time.
6. When a bun munches greens it sounds delicious
And this is funny, the Rabbit Rules:
1. The bunny is NOT allowed in the house.
2. Ok, the bunny is allowed in the house but only in certain rooms.
3. The bunny is allowed in all rooms but has to stay off the furniture.
4. The bunny can get on the old furniture only.
5. Fine, the bunny is allowed on all furniture but is not allowed to sleep with humans on the bed.
6. Ok, the bunny is allowed to sleep on the bed but only by invitation.
7. The bunny can sleep on the bed whenever he wants but not under the covers.
8. The bunny can sleep under the covers by invitation only.
9. The bunny can sleep under the covers every night.
10. Humans must ask permission to sleep under the covers with the bunny.
Source: Rabbit Rules
BUNNY = LOVABLE