Friday, January 14, 2011

THE WORTH OF FRIENDSHIP

Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty. ~Sicilian Proverb

A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they're not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they're not so bad. ~Arnold H. Glasgow

True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable. ~Dave Tyson Gentry

It is the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. ~Marlene Dietrich

A true friend unbosoms freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, takes all patiently, defends courageously, and continues a friend unchangeably. ~William Penn

If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me. ~Author Unknown

Men kick friendship around like a football, but it doesn't seem to crack. Women treat it like glass and it goes to pieces. ~Anne Morrow Lindbergh

I don't need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better. ~Plutarch







2 comments:

  1. waow.... now you have your own Blog wig.. why you dont tell me at FB? and nice Blog! i hope our AO blog will be colorfull like this hehehehe this is Edo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i don't have anything to be put in our AO blog, what can i post there? :p

    ReplyDelete