Thursday, December 30, 2010

CAN'T REVISE MY CHAPTER 3



I'm on my way to revise
Because I've ever been so unwise
Doin' my Chapter 3 in rush
And don't pay attention too much
But then you come into my mind
When I'm writing line by line
To make my dream of freedom happen
When you distract me all of sudden
Then I am frozen
Because I remember what you've spoken
At the night when we are together
Talk and listen to each other
I like the way you talk
I love to hear you laugh
I want to repeat that moment
When you tell and I listen
I never get bored on your story
And it comes to a great memory
If now it plays for a while
Because you never fail to make me smile
But I have to continue to revise
Because I've ever been so unwise
And I have to realize
That moment is only worthy to memorize

-Edwig, Jakarta, December 30th 2010
When suddenly I miss you so much and remember that moment~ :D


No comments:

Post a Comment