Tuesday, August 21, 2012

FRIENDSHIP IN CHIBI MODE


Being inspired by Super Junior's chibi, my friend said it's fun to draw, and another friend said, "Only the person who knows their characters well can draw it." I felt challenged to draw one about my best friends. I drew and painted it all day long at office manually. Haha. After that I edited it using PhotoScape for pink nuance. Then I edited it again the next day using Photoshop to move them to new background.


On the top, left to right, we have Meta, who is looking at Sinyo with his Ipad, and Kebo who always seduces him haha. Then we have Mimi, Hendy, and Mela. On the middle, left we have Nyop who always teases Tempe, and of course Tempe who always eats with her chubby cheeks. She eats all the snacks so I (next to the bundle of foods) as the crybaby starts weeping. On the bottom, from left we have Robby who always laughs and makes joke on everyone. Then we have Bulu who is pregnant now, with Ernest who has just given birth to a baby boy named Moses, so let them two sleep peacefully. Then we have Bolot who is reading Bible and Arya who enjoys the religious discussion with him. Hehehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment