Saturday, June 16, 2012

SECOND PROJECT: TRUE FRIENDS ALWAYS SHINE


Our Second Project!

Actually the full quote is like this:

"Good friends are like stars, you don't always see them, but they're always there."
or

"Good friends are like stars, you don't always see them, but they always shine."

But no space eh. So I have to make it short.

Anyway.

Nyop & Djohan just came to Jakarta the day before tomorrow. I just met them for 2 hours since I had to work, and then they drove me home. 

At home, I had missed them again.

Then I realize, indeed.

Lovely friends like them will always make me miss them. No matter how long we don't meet. 
1 year, I miss them.
6 months, I miss them.
1 month, I miss them.
I week, I miss them.
1 day, I miss them.

The conclusion is, being together is the only solution to make me stop missing them. Haha.

But separation is good for the next encounter! 

Love you guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment