Friday, April 01, 2011

APRIL FOOL'S DAY!

"The great thing about April Fool's Day is that for one day of the year loads of people actually get creative and use an imagination that they thought they'd left behind in their teenage years."-Steve Folland.

Yehaaaaaaaaaaaaa~!! April Fool's Day is always filled with laughter! I still can remember last year when I fooled my high school fellas that I would go to Kediri that day. We would have a meeting at that time and I said I would come and join the meeting. I really couldn't stop laughing at that time. I sent pranks via sms to my friends, Sinyo, Bolot, Robby, Edo, Maya, and Tempe, and I thought they were fooled but in fact, they were not. Some of them at least, because Tempe was successfully fooled! =)) Here is the story, let me begin with Sinyo because it's related.

April 1, 2010, 05.00 p.m.
Wig: Nyo, I will go to Kediri, I'm at the train station now. Could you please pick me up tomorrow at the station around 8?
Nyo: Ha? You will come to Kediri? Okay then, I'll pick you up.
Wig: Do you believe me? 
Nyo: No, I don't. I just want to fool you back. Hahaha.
Wig: Euh, liar! You must have been fooled then you just realize it! :)
Nyo: Whom else you've been fooled?
Wig: I'm fooling Tempe right now, and she believes me!

Okay then, now we move to Tempe.

06.00 p.m.
Wig: Pe,  I will go to Kediri.
Tempe: Ha? Seriously? You must be kidding. It's April Fool's Day!
Wig: No, I'm serious! I'm at the train station now! (*laughing so bad*)
Tempe: Are you serious? OMG I can't believe it, you really will come here? Only for this meeting? Can I call you now?
Wig: (*I was eating at that time and it's not possible that I eat at train station*) No, I can't pick your call, it's a train station! I can lose my cellphone!
Tempe: Oh right. What time your train will depart?
Wig: 6.30, and I've asked Sinyo to pick me up tomorrow at 8.

*Apparently, Tempe was sms-ing Sinyo at that time, Sinyo told me. And smartly, Sinyo answered that YES, he would pick me up tomorrow morning, so that Tempe believed it even more*

Tempe: Oh really, I can't believe you do this kind of sacrifice. 
Wig: Yes pe, I take business class you know, coz I can't afford the executive one. It's so scary because I'm alone.
Tempe: Please, please, just be careful! Make sure your butt won't be flatted! Make sure you are safe! What will you mom say about this?
Wig: I can't tell my mom, of course!
Tempe: Oh Mar, I'm really touched!

*Unexpectedly, Tempe told all our friends about this (I knew from another friend), and I started to be panic*

Wig: Errr, pe, don't tell anyone, because, you know, I'm lying. APRIL FOOL!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!
Tempe: So you are lying? After I've been worrying you like this? And tell the others? You have done too much! That's intolerable! I can't believe you do this!!
Wig: Sorry pe, don't be angry. You can't be angry on April Fool's Day, can you?
Tempe: I don't care!

*I was really panic at that time. Some part of my mind said that she just fooled me back. Some part f my heart said that I was far too much and Tempe was really angry*

Wig: Pe, sorry, I don't think you will be angry like this. Sorry, I'm  just kidding.

*NO REPLY*

Sinyo: HAHAHAHAHA POOR YOU! =)) *Grrrr*

Then 10 p.pm.
Tempe: HAHAHAHAHA do you think I'm really mad with you? HAHAHAHA. I fool you back!
Wig: No, I know! I know you just pretend and I pretend also that I'm worried! We just pretend to each other!

*And we spent that night laughing till stomachache. She admitted that she's really fooled and I admitted it also that I was worried indeed!*

And this year, she's fooled again! OMG, my dear friend, how can you be fooled twice?? 

Today, I used this prank: I said that I'm fired from my only-2-weeks-job in FremantleMedia.

For my sister, it worked! I asked her then how could I tell my mom? She even suggested me that I shouldn't let my mom know that I am fired. I should say I resign because I'm not comfortable with my job, to make less burden for mommy. Hehehe. Then after I admit my prank, my sister really wanted to bite me! *Krauk!*

When I was fooling my friend, Maya, she said this:

Maya: Wait, wait. I want to ask you. Is this your boss are fooling you by saying you're fired, or you are fooling me?
Wig: I'm fooling you! HEHEHE.

And I have to admit because she can't be fooled! :)

And again, Tempe again, hahaha.

9 a.m.
Wig: OMG pe, I'm wondering why all of sudden my foreign boss talk with me. In fact, he says that my translations are confusing!
Tempe: Then? What happen?
Wig: He says today's my last day, I don't need to come again. I have had a bad feeling about this. The Indonesian scripts were confusing, that's why I was confused and my outcome translations are also confusing!
Tempe: What do you mean by 'no need to come again'?
Wig: I'm fired! They can't wait until my 3 months-contract ends because it will ruin their production! Today's my last day working!"
Tempe: What??? OH NO!!! That's too bad! What should we do? Please be patient, maybe God wants to give you Cathay. Huhuhu.
Wig: I dunno, what should I say to my mom? And my uncle? T____T
Tempe: Oh God, please be patient. I'm really confused, what should you say to your mom.

*I really laughed out loud in my office when typing all of these things! Fortunately I was jobless at that time and no one noticed me*

Wig: HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA. APRIL FOOL!!! YOU ARE FOOLED AGAIN!
Tempe: HAH! CRAZY GIRL! YOU BRASH! I remember that today's April Fool's Day, but I don't expect that you will fool me!"

Huahahahaha. It's always so funny when fooling Tempe.Why are you that easy to be fooled?! :))
Thank you coz today you really amused me! Huahaha.

And this one, even funnier. Call my friend, L.

Wig: OMG L, I'm wondering why all of sudden my foreign boss talk with me. In fact, he says that my translations are bad! They don't want to hire me anymore. Huhuhuhu.
L: What?? Impossible! How come they do that? They should know your skill since the beginning from your test result! If your translation is bad, then why they hired you?
Wig: I dunno, maybe because I didn't ask too high salary? He says I don't need to come to the office again. T_T
L: No, impossible. They won't hire you if your result was bad. I think they've got a lower-salary-translator so they want to replace you! Not because of your translation! What a bad company!
Wig: HAHAHAHAHAHA. L, do you know what day is it?
L: April Fool's Day! And never try to fool me. It won't work! Hahaha. So, you've just been fired? Then how's your salary? Ckckck too bad!

*I really laughed to death this time*

Wig: Errr, but I just fool you right, just now?
L: OMG! I hate you, Wig! HAHAHAHA. I am not supposed to believe anything today!
Wig: HAHAHAHAHHA THIS IS SO FUNNY. U SAY U WON'T BE FOOLED WHILE I AM FOOLING YOU! =))

What a day! It's really fun hahaha and me & my friends laughed together today, what a relieve feeling! Although today we can lie about anything, I'm still careful. I only want to have fun, and I remember one of Doraemon stories. When Nobita's tired because he's so easy to be fooled by Suneo and Giant. Suneo said that he will give all his toys to Nobita and Nobita's so happy! But then actually he's fooled and he's disappointed. After that, he's crying and Doraemon helped him, every time if people told lies to Nobita, it would come true, become fact! So Suneo had to give his toys just like what he said, so did Giant. Unfortunately, Shizuka told this bad lie, she said that Nobita's house was burnt! And it really happened then! HAHAHA. I hope it won't happen to me. I don't want to get fired! :))

I always remember it.  I always try not to make dangerous prank so that it won't risk anyone, like death, disaster, danger, sickness, and those kinds of scary things. And we still can have fun!

I really love April Fool's Day!

P.S. Happy birthday Fred and George Weasley! We always love the way you fool people! Mischief managed!


1 comment:

  1. buahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha... gila2... ak moco iki dkantor sampe nangis2 trz konco2 kantorku sampe heran, lapo wong iki ndeloki kompi sambil guyu2 sambil nangis2... hahahaha... sms senk taun lalu iso sek disimpen i... beh2... memalukannnn... hahahaha.... april mop ancen menyenangkan yaa...

    ReplyDelete