Thursday, March 03, 2011

THE LOYAL COMPANIONS

Dedicated to the loyal stuffs for these past 4 months:


1. The flash-disk Kingston (Belongs to: Wig, Nez, Apin, Amel)
  

2. The Useful Theories for my Chapter 2 (It belongs to Sisil now, she inherits these treasures)


3. The Marauder Map (Edwig's Version): That's my brain in paper-form. This map is the key of the whole analysis, my treasure, my everything. Mischief managed! :p


4. The readable stuffs to illuminate my knowledge, broaden my horizon, huahaha. Ready to burn them up, actually, but then I passed them to my friends! :p


5. The books! Jenny's Feminist Thought, Agnes' Beginning Theory, and Wig's Sastra & Cultural Studies.


6. The Uncle's Lappie & also my Oldies Lovely Computer (the age is 5 years now!)


7. The Bunny Notebook (it's even 9 years-old now!), where I wrote down almost everything about thesis, and the other things. What a faithful notebook! :D Say hello to the newcomer, Si Won, hehe.


8. The glasses! Of course I could do nothing without you!


9. The sites, no doubt! These two I used the most: Sederet & Google! :D

In the end, because of these loyal companions, they led me to get this:


(Receipt of Soft-Cover)
which led me to get this:


(The Notulen: it's difficult to get, really :P)
which then, led me to this:


(Receipt of Hard-Cover)

And what's next?
IT ALL ENDS HERE
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment