Thursday, February 17, 2011

THE POWER OF PRAYER

Oh really, this morning is AWESOME! I have to post this, I have to say it out loud, that Jesus is really AWESOME!! I even wanna cry for His AWESOMENESS!! What a beautiful brand new day. Again, and again, Lord, You amaze me with Your Amazing Blessing. What I learn this morning is, DO NOT DOUBT THE POWER OF PRAYER, really. And DO NOT FORGET to always pray for your family, your friends, and for all people in this world. And you will see, you will see, when the MIRACLES happen in their life, you will be filled with the uncountable blessings! And it's really, important, to pray for others, so I also want to remind myself not to forget that thing! Even if it's only a simple thing, and we think it's small, but it's not small at all, and still is a miracle for me. Let's say this example. When you pray for your friend who is in burden at that time, and God told you to give her Matthew 11:28, and in the morning your friend said, "How could it be? When I was almost sleeping yesterday I was also reminded of that words but I forgot where it is located!" And VOILA!, warmth covered our hearts and we realized, that God always consoles and comforts His children, and strengthen them through His Words. Do you think it's a coincidence? Yes you may think so, but for me, nothing is a coincidence in this world. That's the Holy Spirit interferes in our life. OMG I'm so happy that everyday miracles happen in our life! Jesus is just, AWESOME, eh? :D And that's just one example, I still have one more which happened only 1 day after my story. It really reminds me, when we are in burdens, just PRAY. Do not hesitate, Jesus is Almighty. And all I can say is just, AWESOME! God bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment