Saturday, January 01, 2011

WELCOME 2011, BUNNY!

Bye Bye 2010, another AWESOME year had been passed.
Yesterday I just realized that today is 1-1-11, everything is about 1 :)


Then I completed it. If I count the time it will be 1-1-11 ~ 1:1:11 hohoho..


Then last night I dream about taking care of 11 rabbits! How weird it is! Because this year is Rabbit's year, or I just too love rabbit. :D Anyway, I'm happy for that dream, I hope it will come true, not only 11, but 1111 rabbits!! XD

Anyway, last night was fabulous! My head had to turn 360 degrees to see the fireworks from all directions. I could see it clearly from the roof of my house, and they got the wonderful fireworks to enjoy all night, from 7 p.m until 2 a.m I think. I recorded some of them, though they were not as magnificent as the one that I saw on Christmas.

I won't forget that in 2010:
1. I'd gone to Karimun Jawil, the beautiful beaches I ever dream of.

2. I realized that I met someone so kind and kind and kind, although I have to forget him, but I won't ever forget the memories we've been shared together.

3. I experienced my biggest depression in July. OMG that feeling was awful. I hope I won't ever feel it anymore. Anyway, thank you God for giving that heavenly bandage.

4. I'd known how Histeria pulled out my lung, thrown it very high and dropped it from the sky. Hahaha, but I was happy I could feel it, although I don't want it anymore. Once is enough.


5. I'd passed the usual hectic situations related to college. In the sixth semester had to deal with Literary Criticism which almost killing me, although it didn't succeed, HA! Not forget to mention Scientific Writing that forced me to think about mini-thesis, and worst of all, it was rejected to be the real thesis so I had to think of the new one and it was killing me worse than LC. I mean, worst in the good way, because now I'm working on better topic, thank you again to God. :D And it hasn't finished yet, because this struggle will continue to 2011.

6. I found out something terrible, something I wasn't supposed to know, and I don't know why I had to know. I regret it, it would be better if I never knew.

7. I finished the series of Princess Diary! Finally I read the tenth book! Oh My, the ending was gorgeous!


8. I'd filled this year with XXI as often as I could afford! YAY! Love it! I found out that XXI is one of the ways to cure me from stressful situations! Of course 2010 had been decorated with many AMUSING movies released, let's mention:
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 which I had waited for years!
  • Eclipse, although I didn't really like the story but Jacob, Carlisle, and Edward were kinda enjoyable, weren't they? :p
  • How to Train Your Dragon, AWESOME!
  • Legend of the Guardian : The Owls of Ga'Hoole, SUPERB 3D!
  • Letters to Juliet, romantic!
  • The Chronicles of Narnia : The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, kinda disappointed I couldn't meet Peter here, but hey, Edmund has grown up and become so handsome! Hahahaha..
  • Ip Man 2 & The Legend is born, from Ip Man 2 I knew Huang Xiao Ming! :))
  • Despicable Me! Papoy!
  • When in Rome! Josh Duhamel!
  • My Name is Khan, can't say any word.
  • 3 Idiots!! Even can't say more!!
  • Date Night, funny! Watched it with my friend from Kediri, Nyop! 
  • Furry Vengeance! Brendan Fraser, long time no see! :p
  • Prince of Persia, here I felt in love with Gemma Arterton & Jake Gyllenhaal, tee-hee.
  • Killers! Oh my Ashton Kutcher, good to see you! Amusing, also!
  • The Karate Kid, hehe..
  • Life as We Know it, Josh Duhamel again? Hoho.. 
  • Due Date! Do not drink your father! XD
  • Megamind, love it love it love it!
  • Tangled! Love Flynn Rider, you are so handsome although you are only animation haha.. And love the half-breed doggy-horsey Maximus!
  • Aftershock. Burst into tears, and I was drowning! 
See? 2010 was AWESOME because there were many AWESOME movies! Love XXI to the max!


9. I met many friends from all around the world! One of them  is from Hong Kong. Got so many experiences in ACM-ICPC, Halloweeneuphoria, and LOTR! Oh yeah, and first time reading a dramatic-poem in front of public, with costume!


10. First time watching Soccer Match! Haha AFF you should be proud wakakak.. Indonesian National Team played fairly and sportively. Good on them!


I haven't made any resolution yet, because usually I fail to fulfill it, haha.. I think I better make some wishes than resolution, because I can dream as high as I want, I don't need to think about something make sense~ :D

Well, I hope in 2011 I :
1. Get the title S.S in June after successfully defeating my thesis.
2. Catch my dream to be a fashion designer!
3.  Learn new language.
4. Go to new places, hopefully abroad with mommy.
5. Get cool job, which is suitable with my passion.
6. Exercise more, haha. Sit-up to flatten my belly! Be healthy, and for all people out there, hope you all to be healthy also!
7. Watch more and more great movies in XXI.
8. Take care of rabbits in conducive environment.
9. Meet Mr. Right whom God has promised for.
10. Mastering Mandarin to make mommy happy.
11. Last but not least, stay with God. I hope I won't go anywhere.

Finish with 11 wishes, and once again, welcome 2011, you will be another AWESOME year, won't you? :D

Ciao,
Wig

No comments:

Post a Comment