Saturday, January 22, 2011

THE WEDDING 15.01.11

Yihaaaa, finally my uncle's wedding photos can be grabbed! Haven't completed yet, tho.
The wedding took place in Nelayan Restaurant Ancol and held on January 15th 2011.



Me & Sista, C Ping-Ping


Me & Mom


Me & Sister in Law


Me & Big Family


Bride & Groom



Cake & Champagne

I couldn't join the holy matrimony in the afternoon, but when I saw them walk into the room I was crying a bit. It was in the restaurant, for bunny sake! What on heaven will happen if I joined them in the church I wonder.
But I couldn't stand it. I felt so happy for my uncle, that moment was so touching! Finally he found her. That's one sentence best represent everything. "Finally I found you", because my uncle had waited for long time to find his wife-wannabe. How could I not cry? :))
Anyway, I like my new aunt. She's pretty and her skin is adorably white & soft hahaha.
I hope they will live happily ever after.

Happy Wedding
Bahar & Hanny 

X.O.X.O

No comments:

Post a Comment