Friday, November 05, 2010

WAITING FOR A PERFECT MAN? :D


Waiting . . .

waiting . . .
waiting . . .
Waiting for someone to come in
Waiting for someone to hold me
Waiting for someone to feed me
Waiting for someone to change my diaper
Waiting . . .
Waiting to scrawl, to walk, waiting to talk
Waiting to be cuddled
Waiting for someone to take me outside
Waiting for someone to play with me
Waiting for someone to take me outside
Waiting for someone to read to me, dress me, tie my shoes
Waiting for Mommy to brush my hair
Waiting for her to curl my hair
Waiting to wear my frilly dress
Waiting to be a pretty girl
Waiting to grow up
Waiting . . .
Waiting for my breasts to develop
Waiting to wear a bra
Waiting to menstruate
Waiting to read forbidden books
Waiting to stop being clumsy
Waiting to have a good figure
Waiting for my first date
Waiting to have a boyfriend
Waiting to go to a party, to be asked to dance, to dance close
Waiting to be beautiful
Waiting for the secret
Waiting for life to begin
Waiting…
Waiting to be somebody
Waiting to wear makeup
Waiting for my pimples to go away
Waiting to wear lipstick, to wear high heels and stockings
Waiting to get dressed up, to shave my legs
Waiting to be pretty
Waiting . . .
Waiting for him to notice me, to call me
Waiting for him to ask me out
Waiting for him to pay attention to me
Waiting for him to fall in love with me
Waiting for him to kiss me, touch me, touch my breasts
Waiting for him to pass my house
Waiting for him to tell me I’m beautiful
Waiting for him to ask me to go steady
Waiting to neck, to make out, waiting to go all the way
Waiting to smoke, to drink, to stay out late
Waiting to be a woman
Waiting . . .
Waiting for my great love
Waiting for the perfect man
Waiting for Mr. Right 
Waiting . . .
Waiting to get married
Waiting for my wedding day
Waiting for my wedding night
Waiting for sex
Waiting for him to make the first move
Waiting for him to excite me
Waiting for him to give me pleasure
Waiting for him to give me an orgasm Waiting . . .
Waiting for him to come home, to fill my time…
Waiting . . .
Waiting for my baby to come
Waiting for my belly to swell
Waiting for my breasts to fill with milk
Waiting to feel my baby move
Waiting for my legs to stop swelling
Waiting for the first contractions
Waiting for the contractions to end
Waiting for the head to emerge
Waiting for the first scream, the afterbirth
Waiting to hold my baby
Waiting for my baby to suck my milk
Waiting for my baby to stop crying
Waiting for my baby to sleep through the night
Waiting for my breasts to dry up
Waiting to get my figure back, for the stretch marks to go away
Waiting for some time to myself
Waiting to be beautiful again
Waiting for my child to go to school
Waiting for life to begin again
Waiting . . .
Waiting for my children to come home from school
Waiting for them to grow up, to leave home
Waiting to be myself
Waiting for excitement
Waiting for him to tell me something interesting, to ask me how I feel…
Waiting for him to stop being crabby, reach for my hand, kiss me good morning
Waiting for fulfillment
Waiting for the children to marry
Waiting for something to happen Waiting . . .
Waiting to lose weight
Waiting for the first gray hair
Waiting for menopause
Waiting to grow wise
Waiting . . .
Waiting for my body to break down, to get ugly
Waiting for my flesh to sag
Waiting for my breasts to shrivel up
Waiting for a visit from my children, for letters
Waiting for my friends to die
Waiting for my husband to die
Waiting . . .
Waiting to get sick
Waiting for things to get better
Waiting for winter to end
Waiting for the mirror to tell me that I’m old
Waiting for a good bowel movement
Waiting for the pain to go away
Waiting for the struggle to end
Waiting for release
Waiting for morning
Waiting for the end of the day
Waiting for sleep
Waiting…


A Poem by Faith Wilding

Heheheheh I find it quite funny when reading this poem. I can hardly say it’s wrong nor right, but we can’t deny it, seriously, yet it seems like facts.  I even think I will use this poem as my paper topic for Literary Criticism Subject, tee-hee..

I bold three sentences that really catch my eyes..
Talking about the perfect guy, I can stare at this picture for soooo long time..

You know, it's like talking to us, "Just wait till you become a skeleton and you still won't ever found him." Even for that dog :p
Yeah that's true, we can't find someone perfect, MOREOVER, A MAN, hahaha.. As if finding the kind one hasn't been difficult yet, how are we supposed to find the perfect one? It's a dream beyond the dream~

Just like a status in Facebook my friend ever showed me:
An ideal guy is.. 
not smoking,
not drinking,
not lying,
not gambling,
not cheating,
and not EXIST! :p

So every single woman in this world knows it very well, I supposed, that we shouldn't wait for a perfect man. Yet how many of us still dreaming about a handsome-tall-rich-kind-gentle-man to be our spouse? I can't deny it can be the effects for watching Korean dramas too much, haha.. 

And of course we can't blame on girls who are affected because it has been girls' natural desires and needs, to be protected and to be treated well just like the main-male-characters on Korean dramas. They always do sweet things and girls can't resist that. As my godmother said, girls' heart is like a spoonful of margarine, heat them with the warmth of love and it will melt, tee-hee~ 

But we have to realize that we are not that perfect to deserve someone perfect, we even are not that good to deserve someone good, but I think it's kinda God's grace to give us spouse who are too good, even when we don't deserve him, but God knows how he-who-becomes-the-right-one manage with us. Completing our imperfections, decreasing our weaknesses, and over floating our good-sides. :p So if he is created to mend our missing parts, then why we don't ask for the imperfect ones as well, so we will have something to give them. So that we can mend their 'hole' too and we just simply complete each other. It sounds good anyway, imperfect + imperfect = perfect couple. :D

Then even if we have agreed that we shouldn't wait for the perfect ones, it doesn't mean that the right ones don't exist. Still has to be said, the right decision of course is to wait for the right man. RIGHT shouldn't mean  that he has Lee Min Ho's face, Huang Xiao Ming's body (even if I adore him a lot wakakaka), Prince William's status, Robert Pattinson's popularity, nor Justin Bieber's wealth. Why am I choosing celebrity to compare by the way? :p I mean, they shouldn't be just the same as our imagination about THE RIGHT ONE. However, does it mean that we can choose as we wish, when we think he's match with us, we like him, he likes us, then it's allright? Does it run that simple? 

*O c'mon, don't try to make it complicated.*

But how if the topic about choosing our spouse is really a complicated one? How if actually, what so called like, love, care, kind,  well-settled, are not enough?

*ALRIGHT,  you just talked about meeting imperfection perfectly and now you are talking about NOT ENOUGH thing, actually what on earth are you talking about?*

What I try to say here is, in my point of view, what we see, what we think we feel, maybe haven't been enough yet for a serious long-term relationship with a man. Maybe he's kind, he's adorable, he can make us happy, make us feel secure, but here is the one thing we need to be sure of:

How is his relationship with God?

People change, yes indeed, so do men. They can be SUPER-GREAT while chasing us, ULTRA-GREAT after becoming together with us, and turn into AWFULLY-BAD while they are bored, or mad or upset, or many other things. If this happens only in the usual relationship, YES it hurts, but we still find the way out, just end it, so does the problem solved. But how if this happens in a marriage? Can we stop it, end it, and say good-bye each other, yeah right we didn't make it this time, maybe I'll try with other people? Will you?

That's why, us, women, can't depend only on what's seen through eyes. We need to ask God, is him really the right one for us, FROM GOD? Not right only in our eyes, in our heart, in our family's eyes, in our friends' eyes, but in God's eyes, is he really the one? Does he manage an intimate relationship with God? If not, then how could he lead us to do so? 

These sentences from my godmother I won't ever forget said, "When you look for a husband, see whether he has LOVE and FEAR of the Lord? Because if he doesn't, then no matter how kind he is, it's useless. Human's kindness is temporary, it depends on the situation, it's limited, but once he has love and fear of God, then God will supply him with endless heavenly kindness. Maybe your husband can't buy you a diamond or jewels, but he will be the best DIAMOND OF YOUR HEART~ wkwkkw.. I LOVE THIS ADVICE ANYWAY~ 

So, women out there, we will find the right ones, just surrender to Him and always consult with Him for every choice and decision we make. :D

Take a look at this, you will love it: A Message from God
HAVE AN ABUNDANT LOVELY NIGHT ^^

6 comments:

  1. I agree with everything you've said~it is so true! What matters most in chosing a mate is what God thinks of him and not the world. I don't know who you are or how I came across your blog but I just want to thank you for posting this. It was my heaven sent answer I've been searching for. God works in mysterious ways :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God!
    Reading your comment is a blessing for me also! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahhahaha... great my beloved friend.. but someday you'll find perfect guy for you..

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know that it is not we who decide when it comes to our soulamte.There is a supernatural power that is charged to match each single soul with the one which is fit.So no worries about that and just live your life to the fullest ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know for sure that God bring me here. I was doing my geology lab and suddenly I get here. Yesterday a family member of mine, told me: Love is not going to knock your door, so if you don't find someone look for one and then try to take him to God....

    0.o

    o.O

    : ' (

    I felt terrible and it was that terrible that I reacted to that comment today. I started crying asking God: "Then I am wrong because I'm just waiting for a man that Loves the same God I love? I'm wrong then Lord? I mean I know that he is not going to come to my door DUH LORD! But I always heard that I'm your daughter and that I deserve a Jesus Warrior...

    (cry cry cry...)

    Thank you for your words God used you ^_^ I'm crying now, but because I feel that no matter how long the wait could be, God knows that I'm single because I rejected bad boys that likes to party, smoke, drink and other things that God does not approve.

    I'm 24, that's why my family maybe is worried about but well, I decided to follow Christ since 18 and I'm not going back.

    Hugs ^^

    Francheska from Puerto Rico

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWWW! I'm so touched reading your story. Yes, God can use us to take our future spouse to God too, but we need to pray a lot to ask what He wants, whether to leave him or to take him. My godmother also met her husband when her husband hadn't known Christ (but his character is good, not a bad boy) and now he has accepted Jesus and they serve Him together. But my godmother always reminds me that we deserve a man who loves Christ and that our Father in Heaven will give what we need. Just keep praying, He knows our heart's desire.
    If I may suggest some books and if you haven't read them, please take a look, these books inspire me a lot.

    When God Writes Your Love Story - Eric & Leslie Ludy
    I Kissed Dating Goodbye - Joshua Harris
    Boy Meets Girl - Joshua Harris
    Lady in Waiting

    Don't forget to share the testimony after you meet the special someone God prepares for you! ^^

    ReplyDelete